December 03, 2007

Little Lillers!

So, I know I'm a little late putting this post up, but it's another fun Utah adventure while visiting Ali! Lily did so good getting her cast off at the doctors office. The whole way to the hospital in SLC, she was pulling on her cast and pointing at it saying "owee", because she knew we were going to get it off. On the trip home she kept touching her foot, then pointing at it and looking at us to make sure we knew her cast was off. I don't think she knew quite what to make of it! Also on the way back from SLC, we stopped at I.H.O.P. for some DELICIOUS crepes, bacon, sausage, toast, and eggs. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! tee hee!!! After we made it back to Alisons, Lily wanted us to carry her everywhere because her foot was a little tender, but she did a really good job walking on it!

2 comments:

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Of course I love love love your new posts...what cute kids.
I showed them and they were excited to see their pictures.
Love ya Kate~ Can't wait till this weekend, it will be SO much fun.
Ali

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Oh Lily of the valley is so cute! I want to pinch her cheeks off!