July 17, 2008

$ for Fireworks

My sister Sharla called me a few weeks before the 4th of July and asked if we had any odds and ends chores for her son Jamen to complete. He wanted to save up some money to buy Fireworks for the fourth of July. We had just finished getting a load of rocks for our landscaping, and Cameron wouldn't let me touch them ("Your pregnant, you're gonna hurt yourself.) So, We enlisted Jamens help and he did a great job. He watered all our trees and flowers, helped cameron haul rock, and also helped us plant some seeds in the Johnson Family Garden. It was a lot of fun... we love spending time with our Neices and Nephews!

8 comments:

Mosers said...

If you love spending time with nieces and nephews, just wait till you have your little guy here... not that nieces and nephews get the boot, they are great too!

Mosers said...

P.S. Your yard looks awesome, I love the bird bath out front!

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't wait till I have nieces and nephews to do fun things with. PS I love your new blog background, and your lawn looks great!

Meichelle said...

:) 82 days to go! Wowee!

Trisha said...

Your yard is looking so good. I can't wait to get home so I can see all the changes to everyone's yards. Hopefully mine is in one piece.

Bon said...

Your yard is looking Fabulous! I wish you could hire me for spare change! I love yard work! :)

Miranda said...

Have them call me next time! I am sure we could come up with something for him to do! Very cute!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Your t=yard is looking beautiful. I can't wait to come up again. I was thinking we should all meet in Pokey and go swimming. I miss you all. Jamen is so sweet.
Love you