October 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Tebbin!

Better late than never. Tebbin turned 1 on October 12th!

Happy birthday to my favoritest, jolliest, chubbiest, happiest one year old boy! He had so much fun at his party (and dad had so much fun getting him in his john deere t-shirt and hat!)

I attempted to make cute cupcakes... I thought they turned out pretty good!

Tebbins personal cake (it's supposed to be a baseball cap to match the cupcakes... does it look like one?)

He wasn't sure what to think about everyone singing to him and didn't want to blow out his candle, so mommy had to help him!

He loved his cake. This is his new face... about 75% of pictures I take now are of him looking like this.

and this is after he realized how delicious his cake was!

Teb's had lots of family and friends show up. (Thank you everyone.) All the kids wanted to help him open up presents!

Alivia saved the "jack jack" tattoo from the incredibles and wanted tebbin to wear it so they could have matching incredibles tattooes... So adorable!

Much to daddy's extreme joy, Tebbin fell in love with the tractor that Aunt Sharla gave him!
One year down.... a lifetime to go! We love you Tebbin!

12 comments:

Bon said...

Happy birthday to my squishy lil' blue eyed nephew!

NatureGirl said...

Awww....

Katy said...

What a cutie! I love the John Deere theme.

Becca said...

Happy Birthday Chubbin! I'm sorry we weren't there. Katie, your cake is fabulous! The cupcakes were so adorable!

Judy said...

Happy Birthday Tebbin! Wow time flies!

The Clarks said...

happy birthday tebbin! so cute. good job on the cupcakes and cake! =)

The Coonsters said...

That's my grandson!!! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! Cute pictures! Looks like it was a fun party! I started a new blog, so I just wanted to let you know and be sure to add me to your list! Thanks!!

Mindy Rees

Krystal said...

Happy Birthday, Tebbin! Those cupcakes sure were cute :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Tebbin! He's a cute one Katie...so sweet! I seriously want to just squeeze his little chubby cheeks!:)

Abe n Linz said...

What a cutie!!

Ti'ana said...

haha that is so great, love all the john deere stuff. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEBBIN. its serioulsy insane how fast a year can go.