November 13, 2009

Arizona 2009

Cameron and I went to Arizona to celebrate our FOUR YEAR ANNIVERSARY! It was sooo much fun! We spent time with family, went shopping, saw 'Phantom', went to ruins, and just had a BLAST! There are ALOT of pictures. Enjoy!

Southwest Airlines: thank you for cheap tickets!

On the plane, ready to take off

This was an awesome view when we broke through the clouds

My hottie, after landing in AZ.

Our fabulous Accommodations (thank you again Buzz n' Jerry)

This yard was GORGEOUS. I definitely didn't get enough pics of it.

Nandos- we went here for our actually anniversary dinner- Delish!


Uncle Jerry & Uncle Buzz

Cam & Gramme'

Sweet iron throughout Nandos

Then we visited Casa Grande Ruins: lots of photos here.

Uncle Buzz is an AMAZING cake decorator. We got to see him at work!

And we got to see Phantom! Woot Woot! It was awesome!

What? I didn't take a picture of the stage... that's not allowed! :D

after phantom, we had Prime Rib at 'The Keg'. Yummy!

Jerry, KJ, and Brad

Cute little Bailey. Cameron wants to get a boston terrier now!

Wii Bowling: Brad

Wii Bowling: Cameron

Wii Bowling: Jerry

Getting ready to leave! Sad story

And now, for your viewing pleasure... Wii Sword Fighting! :D the first one is Cameron & Uncle Buzz

The second one is me & Uncle Jerry (I kicked his trash) sorry that the lighting is bad!

Thank you Uncle Jerry, Uncle Buzz, KJ, Gramme, and Matthew for making AZ. so fun. Thank you to Ali & Aunt Kristie for watching Tubbins while we were gone! We love all of you! Happy 4 year anniversary babe!

13 comments:

Abe n Linz said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun celebrating your anniversary!

Krystal said...

How fun! I didn't know about those ruins in Arizona. We also have our four year anniversary in a few weeks!

Bon said...

What a blast Katie! I am so jell...we haev been married for nine years and never spent one single night away from our kiddos! But soon...I am getting braver!

Crazy Livin' said...

I am so glad you had funand I am glad we got to hang out with you guys and your little Chebbin. We love you

Neal and Angie said...

How fun! So glad you guys got to go enjoy yourselves for your 4 year anny! looks like you had a blast!

JHarris said...

DON'T GET A BOSTON!! We have one please take mine!

Becca said...

Those videos are too dark! But I love the pictures and am glad you had such a good time!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! It looks like you guys had a blast on your trip. So fun!

Evan and Kerri said...

Wow! What a fun trip!! I'm glad you got to go have some fun- Happy Anniversary :D

Amber said...

I can't believe it's been 4 years already! Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a blast. I would love to see Phantom. And I totally would have taken a pic of the stage too ha ha. Glad you guys had a great time. Love ya!

Jessica said...

Hey Katie, I've been trying to figure out how to get a hold of you. Did you end up with the Blood Drive sign up? Email me when you have a sec jessica-braithwaite@hotmail.com

Miranda said...

SOOOO! Jealous! What fun trip and how nice to get away and hang out with such cool people and just being together. We miss Tebbin when are you social maniacs gonna come around?

Leslie and Tyson said...

I'm going private again if you still want to see my blog email me at leslieluke4@gmail.com