May 26, 2010

Happy Graduation to Savanah Mallard! She is practically already family, We are so proud of her for graduating Highschool and starting college in the fall. Isn't she gorgeous?

Don't be jel that the paparazzi are always trying to get my dance videos. This is just a small tribute to Savanah! Happy Graduation!!!

6 comments:

Savanah Jo said...

GO KATIE!!! Who's in the house!!! haha I loved your sweet dance moves :D This made my day!! Thanks for coming tonight and taking pics. You rock! Love you :)

Jenny Baker said...

Katie you are awesome. I love your dance moves. You totally crack me up.

The King's said...

You are too freakin' cool. Those are some impressive dance moves!!!

Becca said...

Katie!!!!

This video just made my day. Boogs, I noooover see you dance. I didn't know you could. But then, everything you're good at, you learned from me.

Lisa said...

So are you and your sisters having a way to much fun at your zummba classes?? You are awesome!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

You are just too much! I love you! You are so much fun and totally crazy!