this post is crazy late, but I thought you would enjoy pics of our fun filled 4th of July. We did the parade in the morning:
Baby F. Enjoying her popsicle.
Loved this float
My little man loved every second of the parade.
Nighttime brought the fireworks, and Tebs was scared at first, but loved them after a while. He's pulling a face in all the photos cuz he didn't like the flash on my camera.
So in love! Our 4th of July photos always end up being my favorite!
My little guy and me
2 comments:
How fun!! He's so cute! He is getting so big! Can you believe he's almost 2? I can't believe my girls are! Craziness!!
I forgot Mary Kay's last name is Ashton. Mary Kay Ashton . . . kinda sounds like Mary Kate and Ashley . . .
Cute pictures, Katie--was it cold? All of you are wearing sweatshirts and hoodies.
Post a Comment