January 23, 2011

Christmas 2010

I'm getting caught up, slowly but surely. Christmas this year was a lot of fun. Although, my son is the most BORING child on the face of the planet. I had to bribe him to open his presents by holding fruit snacks above his head... Oh well, there's always next year right?


He absolutely LOVED the harmonica Grandma & Grandpa coon got him. Actually, he snuck out of bed the night after to retrieve his harmonica, then ran back to his room and got in bed pretending like he had never left.


CHEESE!!! He was sooo excited that uncle Ev & aunt Kay got him Toy Story Cars!


Wicked awesome buzz light year sunglasses.


and of course, the second he realized a tin had candy in it, he quickly opened it and proceeded to make a chocolate mess.


Daddy and Tebbin on Christmas Morning


My little Christmas boy! Hope you all had a great Holiday season and you are enjoying your new year!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I love it before the kids get Christmas greed, even if it is a little boring. He's such a cutie, Katie--and you'll have another one just as cute, I'm sure!

Bon said...

Oh sweet chubbykins! I miss him!