September 16, 2007

Bonnevaires Choir Tour



So, I'm new at this blogging thing, so don't make fun of my not-so-creative first blogs that will be posted. I'm begging you! :) As many of you are aware, My adorable Husband and I were able to chaperone the Bonnevaires choir tour this last April. It was especially fun because my little brother Eli is in the choir, so I was able to spend time with him and had a great time with the choir as well. This first blog is mostly for the first days we spend in the Los Angeles area. The first night we went walkin a few blocks from the hotel and played in a really cool fountain.


The next day was partially spent in the ever so famous Universal City Walk. We had a great time stopping at the little stores to shop (including the super cute new sunglasses that Cameron bought me, and a neato music box that played happy birthday when you wound it up to give my sister sharla), eating at their food court, taking silly pictures, and generally having a good time.

As you can see, we took some fun pictures at this random football set up along the City Walk (notice my wearin my super cute new sunglasses- oh yeah, cameron got new ones too if you can't tell!)


That brings me to the end of my first post. I'm sure I will get more used to this blogging thing and come up with cuter and more creative blogs, but in the meantime, you will have to deal with my simple report of the comings and goings of the Johnson Family. Until next time...

1 comments:

Bon said...

Katie- I love your blog- keep the posts coming and it is fun to get comments- so you do the same! I love you!
Bonnie