October 29, 2007

Booed in the Dark



Cameron and I got Booed in the dark this month. For those of you who haven't been booed let me explain: We awoke early one morning, and Cameron noticed a plate on our porch as he was pulling out of the driveway.We brought the plate inside and found it full of all sorts of goodies! It also had a cute little paper attached: a poem on one side, and a ghost on the other side. I have attached the poem for your reading pleasure. And also a picture of the ghost. (if you can't tell from the movie, I made Cameron re-do the movie clip about 5 times because he kept messing up, so he was a little exasperated!) I'm practically his favorite! :)

8 comments:

Bon said...

Finally a new post! It is about time!! Oh the Boo Fairy! I remember him. On the paper I got it said to put the ghost in your window when you got "boo-d" so you wouldn't get "boo-d" again, but I purposely don't put it up in hopes a will get boo-d several times and get lots of goodies! HAHAHAHA!
Bonnie

Rivka said...

Boogs-

I think that the Boo Fairy is part of the floatin' staahhch group. You should check it out.

Riv

Roylance Rec. Center said...

oH kATLEY,
I ooolwaysz Love it when you do a new post...p.s. I haven't been "booed" yet...don't forget to bring me a "boo"b when you come down
love ali

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

ABOUT TIME EITAK!!! Love the Video, I'm still laughing about it!

Becca said...

I thought the video was freaky, but in a funny way. Oh, Eitak! Such the little blogger.

Bon said...

Boogs it is about time for a new post and a visit from you! So come here and I will give you lots of pictures of myself to blog! HAHAHA!

Bonnie

*Matie Kay* said...

What template are you using? So I can see if it happens to be that.

*Matie Kay* said...

Ok you are the 2nd person who has had this problem what you need to do is when you are in your dashboard click on template and then it will take you to your HTML from there click one of the tabs that says 'customize' I think anyway then upgrade it click on minima and the recopy my html and then it should work for you