November 23, 2007

Two Years and Counting


Happy 2 year Anniversary Katie & Cameron! It is hard to believe that it's already been that long. I have loved all 730 days being married to this great man! He makes me feel so special each day, and I always feel loved. We both took a day off work and just spent time watching movies, cleaning out our garage, going out to eat, and just spending time together. The picture was taken at Outback Steakhouse (where we spent FAR to much money, but my steak was DIVINE!!!) It's a little fuzzy cuz our server doesn't know how to take a picture! :)

3 comments:

Bon said...

Such Australian adventure for your two year anniversary date! I bet those sound of wallabies and cockatoos really set the mood! HAHAHA! I basically am my own stand up comedic! :) Happy Annivers- (it sounds better shortened like that):)

Rivka said...

I can't believe that Outback doesn't require their servers to be trained in photography! Shocking...I may never eat there again!

Becca said...

Oh Boogs, I remember when I was a young little carefree newlywed. It's such a neat, fun, special, happy time of life. You cutie.