November 23, 2007

So Crafty are We






As you have all found out by now I am DEFINITELY Alison's favorite sister... why else would we have spent such a fantastic weekend together and then she brags about it on her blog? That's right, we all know you are jealous! :) JK! These are the cute crafts I bought and/or I made with Alison (and also a super cute wreath that I got from the weed man.) But I must issue a warning... making the candle stick pillars is DANGEROUS. Let me explain...


So we were all sitting the living room watching T.V. (Cameron and Brandon on the couch, the kids already settled down for bed, Alison and I sitting on the ground being crafty) when out of nowhere I was attacked! okay, maybe not attacked, but pretty close. We were paiting our candle pillars. I had mine standing straight up to dry and let go of it, no big deal right? WRONG! I took my eyes away from it for two seconds the 4x4 tallest pillar came crashing down right onto my forehead. Tears sprang from my eyes at impact of wood on bone. It wasn't anything serious, just a little blood, and a cut for the next few days.

So beware... watch out when you are making crafts with Alison (or just pay attention, one or the other!)

6 comments:

Bon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bon said...

Oh Katlee- oooways making yourself the same thing I made you for Christmas. Oh well, I guess I will go back to the "drawing board" and make something new! heehee- I oooways need a reason to craft!:) Love ya and glad you had fun with Al- now come to my house!:)

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Oh Katie, always trying to make the other sisters jealous...well. i am sure it worked because i haven't really done as much with anyone when they have come....not for lack of wanting too, just because i am not the best host...so thanks for making me do stuff with you. ha ha ha that sound funny. Anyways I love you and thank you for coming

Becca said...

Boogs, you know Ali tipped that candle pillar on to your head. Ooways trying to collect insurance money.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I laughed hard at Rubeeka's comment! It's true Ali really does do the most with you. I usually get to clean a room in her house for fun while I'm staying there.