November 23, 2007

Shotgun Shootin!


As you have already found out from Alisons blog, I absolutely ROCKED at shotgun shooting! My first shot I missed the clay pigeon, but I hit the next four! When we actually had the 'competition' I hit 57%, Alison only hit 28%. We had so much fun that Cameron and I are looking into buying a shotgun sometime in the near future!

4 comments:

Bon said...

You and Al, are rockin' those sweeeeet guns, I bet I couldn't have hit a single one!!

jenn said...

pretty much i love you! i love to shoot as well, and i know that it can be a blast when you are with family! it was so great to see you for a bit on thanksgiving. you are a blessing in my life katy- love you!

Becca said...

Boogs, ABOUT TIME!

Becca said...

ummm . . . hello, you've been TAGGED.