The first week of December, I was invited by Ms. Dunn to trip up to Coeur d' alene to help judge the state drama competition. (yes, I am a drama nerd, I am an official certified drama judge for the State of Idaho.) It brought a lot of memories of my state competition. It was a blast spending the weekend with teenagers, having a pajama party with Ms. Dunn ;), and watching some awesome acting. During the long hours of waiting for posting of the final rounds of the competition, the school we were at had there stomp team perform. It was really cool. I thought I'd share a video of them for your viewing pleasure!
December 16, 2007
Drama Stompin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Kat-lee! Oooways reflecting back in time! It looks like you had fun!
Love ya and miss ya
Bon
katie that does llok like fun.. who took first place do you know? one of my really good friends was there, and thought that he did really good, but i am not sure that i remember. actually, i am sure that there are a lot of different things to take first place. which ones did you judge?
What's with the people with brooms? Could you even hear the sweeping sound? I feel sorry for them, they must be the ones with no rhythm.
Post a Comment