February 23, 2008

The Details

So, just in case you didn't know, the picture in the post below is definitely NOT how big my belly is! :) My boss and I stuffed my shirt with a sweater to make me look pregnant for the picture. I'm actually only about 6 weeks along. My first Dr.'s appointment is March 27th, and that's when I will find out exactly how far along, the due date and all of that Jazz. I'll let everyone know the details as soon as I find out. I think it'll be somewhere in October-November, so we've still got a while.


I'm having way too much fun already. I bought RED paint today to paint the baby's room... I cannot wait to start. I will post some fun pictures after the painting is finished!

I feel so blessed to have such a loving husband and great supportive family. This is definitely a new chapter in our lives, and we feel so blessed that the Lord would choose us to be parents of one of his precious souls. Thank all of you for being such great examples to us. We appreciate your love and support.

-Katie & Cameron Johnson

9 comments:

Devyn said...

Im so excited for you! It is such a blessing to be a mother! Im sure you already can see how special it is, but just know that you wont know or experience the full benefits until you hold that baby in your arms for the first time. Try to remember that everything you will go through in pregnancy is worth it 100,000,000 times over. Love you!

Bon said...

Yeah Katie- I am still so excited. I am anxious to here all the goodies about your due date and "All that Jazz" heehee......I can't wait to see your room! I bet it will be fabulous!
Miss you

Bonnie

Rivka said...

I love the red! And I still think you should lay off the cheeseburgers. (wink wink)

the Petterson Family said...

that is so exciting! Good luck with everything!

jenn said...

wow katie! looks like there is something in the water! i doubt that lisa will get prego too, so the 3 of you can have babies at the same time! (: way too much fun! congrats!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

Yeah...I wonder what you BABY is going to look like...coon or Johnson???? Good Thought
Love Ali

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Katie you are going to be such a good mother! I am so excited to see what a cute little chunk you and Cameron will bring into this world. Shaunie Steffler(I'm sure that is not how you spell her name but anywho)She say's hello and CONGRATS!!!!

Kris said...

Congrats Katie... From the looks of your stuffed shirt, your lil bump is going to be darling!
I'm singing to you.......
Motherhood is great.
Eat some chocolate cake.
love ya!

Becca said...

Ooh, goody--I love a red room. I hope it's a nice deep dark rich red. Your baby will love it! And I know you're going to be a great Mommy, Ietak! And happy birthday the day after "all that jazz."