EITAK, I am so excited!!! Poor Rubeeka prego all by herself. When did you find out? YES, now we will all get big and chunky together!! Come on Bonnie and Ali what are you waiting for? I'm wondering who's comment you deleted?
Congrats boogs! I am soosoosooos excited for you two! I hope you love being prego as much as I always do! It is such a special time- enjoy it!! I am so happy Katie- you are going to be a wonderful mommy!!
Oh No! You've got tummy cancer!!! ....wait...That's no tumor! AAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Congratulations! When is the little facehugger due? Remember, if it's a boy his name has to be Thepiano.
I'm a 25 year old stay at home Mom. On November 5, 2005 I was married to the man of my dreams: Cameron Carl Johnson. I have the two most incredible children any mom could ask for: Tebbin Brent & Willow Kate. With the gospel, my family, and friends my life cannot get any sweeter!
17 comments:
Is that a PILLOW??? Oh Katie & Cam CONGRADS!
Oh Boogs--don't think that your face is gonna look that skinny at the end.
congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EITAK, I am so excited!!! Poor Rubeeka prego all by herself. When did you find out? YES, now we will all get big and chunky together!! Come on Bonnie and Ali what are you waiting for? I'm wondering who's comment you deleted?
Yay, I am so excited for you guys!!! Having a baby is so great!!! When are you due?
what!! that is exciting! when are you due?
Congratulations!! That's so exciting! Babies are great!
Katie! I had no idea! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! Hope you are feeling good.
Congrats boogs! I am soosoosooos excited for you two! I hope you love being prego as much as I always do! It is such a special time- enjoy it!! I am so happy Katie- you are going to be a wonderful mommy!!
Oh No! You've got tummy cancer!!! ....wait...That's no tumor! AAAAAAAAAGH!!!! Congratulations! When is the little facehugger due? Remember, if it's a boy his name has to be Thepiano.
That is so great, congratulations! You make such a cute little pregnant lady. :) I love how nobody had any idea!!
Like all the rest, I'm curious for a due date. Congrats - hope you're not a sicky- I'm not and I think being prego is fun.
Boogs, lay off the cheeseburgers! Hee Hee. Congrats, Katie.
Congrats Katie and Camerson, Looks like you have a few projects in the starting stage. Love to you both, Aunt Debi
Post a Comment