January 25, 2008

Nothing to Tag about

1.What are FOUR jobs that you have had in life? Hostess/Busser/Waitress at Outback Steakhouse (That counts as three right?) Hostess/Server at Wingers Diner. Daycare worker at Creations of a child, and Assistant Manager at Teton Apartments.

2.What are FOUR places you have been? Florida, Chicago, California, Oregon (my favorite trips!)

3.What are FOUR of your favorite foods? as with the rest of my sisters, I like Chinese Anything. Next is Steak, then Italian anything, and then soup!

4.Who are FOUR people you would like to get to know better? Lets see... Matthew Fox (yes, he is a fox), Mathew McConaughey (what can I say, I like Mathews), all of my in-laws, and last but definitely not least, I love learning more and more about my husband each and every day.

5.FOUR reasons I love being me? I have a wonderful husband, a good home, great family, and most of all the gospel in my life!

6.What are FOUR classes you wish were offered to you that you could participate in right now? An Art Class, Decorating class, snorkeling class, and surfing class!

7.Who are FOUR friends or relatives that you would like to tag? Nicole King, Brittney Croft, Tiffany Johnson, and Sharla Robertson. TAG YOU'RE IT!

12 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Oh Eitak, It is about time you responded. How long until Shequala responds do you think? Love ya much!

Bon said...

Oh Kat-lee- we must be sisters because I know all the goods about you! Love ya and countin' down the days!
Bon

Becca said...

Matthew McConaghey? Ew. He's so into himself. I judge you.

:)

I love when Hanna calls you "Eitak."

Devyn said...

Hi Katie!!! Just thought I'd let you know I have a blog.. so now we can stay in touch!! yay! Hope everything is going good!! devyn

Unknown said...

Katie Johnson, I have found you on blogspot! How are you! I hope you're doing well! Your blog is so fun to read!

Unknown said...

ha ha I know, it's a great background! As far as the music goes...You'll first make your playlist on a website called www.playlist.com and you'll find the link that allows you to get a code for your playlist. You'll copy that code and paste it later. You can always add to the playlist through that website whenever you want and it automatically updates the playlist on your blog. Then go to the template editing part where you get to add things to your blog and choose the one that has to do with codes. It will give you a big space to put the code. You'll just paste the code in the empty space it gives you. Does that make sense? I hope I explained it clearly!

Sharla Anne said...

i already know all these things about you cuz we hang out like every week duh

the Petterson Family said...

Hey there! I didn't know you and Cameron got married!!! That's great! It looks like everything is going well for you guys! I was looking on hanna's blog and saw your comment and clicked and there you were, funny how these wonderful things put you in touch with so many people! Have a good day!
-Laura (connell) Petterson

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Hey Katie and Cameron,

I actually visited your blog a long time ago and I just never made a comment, I don't think. I can't remember. Anyway, it is fun to see what you are up to. Really, consider going digi. It is awesome, but like I said keep the small projects that you can do regular. :) Good to talk to ya!

Sha

Unknown said...

I'm glad you figured out the music! It's so much fun!

Meichelle said...

Wow! I am so glad that I just happened upon your blog :D... Its great to connect with High School Friends again :D!
My blog is blakeandmeichellejohnson.blogspot.com
Come and visit sometime :D!

Anonymous said...

Katie! I found your blog! Are you guys still in Iona? We're moving there in April