Cameron purchased our '93 Honda Accord from his brother when he got off
his mission. We absolutely love our vehicle, but have not come up with a name for it. I am one of those weird people who name their vehicles within a few months of getting it. But we had been married for 2 years, and hadn't come up with anything fitting.
We were driving to the blackfoot fair last year (yummy... fair food), and we had one of our closest friends with us... Briana Adamson. Our power steering has a leak in it and any time we take a corner our car gives a really loud groaning, squeaking, grinding noise. Briana laughed and said "Your car sounds like a Brontisaurus.
You should name it Bronti." We instantly loved it... Bronti fits! So Cameron, being the sweet husband he is, cut me out a vinyl Brontisaurus and we put it on our car this week - back seat driver side. He is going to be cutting out the letters for "Bronti" this week and we are going to put it in our back window. (we were thinking of doing the whole gangsta font... you know, the cars that say 'Chavez' across the back... but decided against it!)
May 27, 2008
Bronti
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Hi, I am sure you don't know me, but I was friends with Cameron in High School and I stumbled onto your post from Hannas! I just wanted to say hello! (I also love the name and sticker in your car- we always name our cars too!!) Congratulations on your baby boy- boys are so fun! Thanks for letting me blog stalk! Tell Cameron hello for me:)
nerd wagons! Boy you need to have that kid, you guys have way to much time on your hands! J/K I love the name, but it doesn't beat our x-wing fighter! You could only put gangsta style on it if you put orange rocks in your easement! tee! Hee!
ha ha you make me smile. thanks for the laugh! i think it would have been hilarious to do the gangsta thing!!
That is cute and makes me laugh!! I never name my cars....but sometimes I slip and call them something naughty when they break down...hahaha...j/k
I agree with whoever the heck Miranda is . . . nerdwagons.
But I do like the idea of the Old English Gangsta font on the back window.
Hey guys love the car, but more importantly I hope all is well with your pregnancy. We love you guys. The Kofes
katy-
you absolutely make me laugh! (: you are the best... congrats on having a boy too! are you so excited! miss ya! we should chat sometime... im in IF you know.
Time for a new post dont you think? Hey i want to thank you so much for coming camping with us i really had a good time and enjoy hanging out with you! love ya sister
--sharla
AHHHHH! A boy! Boy's are sooo much fun! You're going to love it and you're going to be such a good mommy! I want to see preggers pix.
Thanks so much for my birthday song! You guys are da bomb diggity!
OK you 2, not fair, I see you at church and nursery and we are all cooped up together on Sunday, and you don't even mention you have a blog???? What???? Here's my e-mail so you better e-mail me so I can send you an invite to our family blog.... heidibugg@hotmail.com.... You'll hear from me Sunday otherwise.!!! :) :) :) Love the blog!, I had this template for a while too!
wow. are you guys ever going to post again?
Post a Comment