If you are easily offended, you might want to skip this posts pictures. Not for the faint of heart!
So I think it's just hilarious that they feel the need to actually put an arrow on the picture to show you what is in between our little boys legs. :) tee hee! Cameron's a proud daddy! And I love the profile pictures too. My sister in law Miranda thinks you can see hair in the picture even though everyone else claims you can't. Well Miranda, I think I see hair too... and I'll post pictures when he's born to back us up! We love you all. Thank you for your love and support during all these changes we've been making. 
May 20, 2008
The Evidence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow! That is quite obvious, isn't it?
oh... there's a baby in there! he looks like a cute one.. i can tell just by the ultrasound pictures!
So cute! I'm getting so jealous now though that everyone else knows what they're having. Oh well I think I can survive 3 more months and then the surprise will be worth it!
Oh congrats Katie! I can't wait for you to experience all the wonderful things of being a mother!! Just wait...the best things are yet to come!!
I guess the name little Johnson is obvious!! Congrats katie I am so excited for you guys!
He is so cute! But how could he not be look who the parents are! I can't wait to meet him and take some pictures!
So excited for you guys! You'll be great parents!
CONGRATS!
He isn't a shy one, is he? :D
Cool pictures of your little boy. Congrats.... love ya Aunt Deb
Aw, I love the cute little profile shot--it's so special and so much fun! You're gonna be the cutest lil mommy ever, Eitak!
Post a Comment