So, If you can't tell... We're having a boy! We just found out this morning, and we couldn't be more excited. I did want a boy first, but it wouldn't have mattered either way. The doctor who did our ultrasound was super funny. He had a strong Indian accent, and he said "That is DEFINITELY a boy. If it ends up being a girl.... I quit!"
We've already picked out a name too: Tebbin Rhett Johnson (Tebbin after Grandpa Johnson, and Rhett after our good friend!) I will get the ultrasound pictures on here quickly! sorry, still don't have internet at our house!
May 19, 2008
Twig n' Berries
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
very very cool!! congratulations! boys are fun!!!! and love the name. it is very different. I have never heard tebbin before! congrats again!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!! That's such great news! I know Grandpa will think that's great. We were talking about you guys finding out what you're having yesterday while we were at Brad and Sherisses, (with Grandma and Grandpa). Anyway I'm so excited for you, it kind of makes me jealous I don't know what we're having but the excitement of not knowing is cool. Well congrats and start buying, I always check out the sales and get things for the next year, saves me LOTS of money!
You will love having a boy. He can be the protecter of all the future Johnson children. The name you have chosen sound strong. Just remember to change diapers quickly or you will be changing yourself, too. Congrats on the soon to be new member of your family. Love You, Lori
Congrats! That is very exciting. It's so fun to shop for a baby after you know what you're having. They told us Eden was a boy at first, so we've done some boy shopping, too.
That is so exciting! Congrats on a boy! Neat that you are naming him after Uncle Tebbin.
I LOVE Tebbin!
A Boy!!! yeah,,,Ava has a boyfriend now. I'm excited for you two. I hope everything is going great for you and I hope you are feeling good. (by the way, I hope you don't mind that I added you to my friends list) Take care.
Post a Comment