May 05, 2008

"Pressed 2 Impress"

Back in December Cameron and I purchased equipment to start our own screen printing business: "Pressed 2 Impress." We got our business licensed and legal, and have been printing since then. We really enjoy it! It'll be so nice once we get it really going, I will be able to be a stay at home mommy with our baby and still be making our family some money. So spread the word! If you or anyone you know needs anything printed.... T-shirts, sweaters, bags, golf balls, mugs, key chains.... you name it, we can print on it! T-shirts are a really good idea for a family reunion, girls camp, school clubs, and a lot more.

Here's a sneak peak of what you'll find on our business blog... It's a few pictures of jobs we've already done.

Bonneville High School's Musical: "Seussical" performed in March of 2007, printed on T-shirts:


Bonneville High School's Musical: "Once Upon a Matress" Performed in December of 2007, printed on T-shirts and Hoodies:
Our business name printed on some mugs when I went through a training program for our equipment:
Check out the sidebar for the link, or click here: pressed2impress for more information!

8 comments:

Miranda said...

Wow, you guys look all professional! I will spread the word, I really want you to be able to be home with your little one, nothin better!

jenn said...

looks like fun! you are so creative! good luck! i'll be sure to pass the word! LOVE YOU!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Good idea putting it on your blog! I'll have to do the same with our business!I can't wait for our shirts and hoodies. We have a lot of people that own there own business in our neighborhood and I'll for sure send them your way if they need shirts or whatever else for there business.

Kris said...

We'll for sure pass the word...

We need to see some pregger pictures! I'll bet you look so adorable with your tiny lil bump!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

I might be able to get you a job through my school. will you do demo's of stuff with there logo...or can you? Let me know and I will send you the logo
love ali

Bon said...

Sweet Kat! You guys will do so well! I will also being spreading the word and designing a few tees of my own for you to work on- so be expecting an order!:)

Boyd Fam said...

Hey!! I've seen you at church, we live in the other ward though. We live in the Calico Sky division kitty corner from the middle school! We LOVE being back in IF!! Its so awesome living close to family!! Where do you live??

Rebecca said...

Hey! Super congrats on "thumper!" We are so excited that you are expecting a baby boy and that you will be naming him Tebbin. How wonderful! Much love to you both!

Craig and Rebecca J.