October 08, 2008

The Blackfoot Fair

So I am extremely behind on my blogging, please forgive me. Between trying to get ready for the baby, planning pregnancy leave, working full time, and trying to get jobs for our home business it's been extremely busy. But this is my favorite post of all time because HELLO... it's the Blackfoot fair. I look forward to this fair every year. I'm already looking forward to next years delectable goodies that I get to taste. I can't help it, I'm addicted to fair food; and this year I had an excuse for eating so much since I'm eating for two. tee hee. I seriously tell my husband that we need to take $50 for souveniers every year, and $150 for food!!! And I practically spend that much if I am there the whole day.

Luckily, we convinced ourselves to only go for an evening, so we ended up spending quite a bit less than that, but boy did I have myself some delicious food. (it also happened to be the evening that Poison was performing, so we had a lot of fun 'people watching' too... there were some interesting characters at the fair this year.)

I really just love spending time with my husband though. Just taking a night and going to events like the fair. Holding hands, buying eachother little trinkets, socializing with other people, and enjoying the different exibits... I just love it. Oh Blackfoot fair, why can't you stay all year?

2 comments:

Devyn said...

looks like a great time!!

Jacob said...

Ohhh! Wonderful, evil fair food!