
So, I have to brag about my husband and his family and their amazing skills when it comes to household projects. Earlier in the year I posted a picture of the start of our pantry that Cameron built as a valentines gift. The before and after speak for themselves.
And the latest Johnson Household project: The Baby's Room. I have had a vision in my head about what I want this room to look like since before I was pregnant... and Cameron and pops pulled it off spectacularly. I will get better pictures once I have Everything Hung up and in place.
This is the reason girls should be okay with letting their man get power tools. And thank you so much to pops for helping Cameron with the room... and with the pantry! You're the best father-in-law ever!
October 08, 2008
Updates on projects!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Kat I love all of your projects and wish your handy man lived closer so I could pay him to do projects for me too!:) I can't wait to see new baby soon! Hopefully...right!?
So you're due TOMORROW!!!!! I'm so excited for you! You're right, we do need to hang out sincey you're not working right now. I'm actually going to Salt Lake today with all of Klay's sisters and won't be back until Saturday. But let's definitely get together after that. (and hopefully you'll have a baby by then!) Is there anything we can do for you? You make sure and let me know if you need ANYTHING once the little guy gets here... even if it's a soda from the store and you're too exhausted to go get it! I'm always around and more than willing for an excuse to get out and go visit someone! :)
i love that my hunny is so handy also. it makes life so much more wonderful!
Yay! Katie is blogging again! I really am amazed at all of the things Cameron knows how to do--we'll have to have him come and help us rock our fireplace.
Post a Comment