November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving, England, and McIntires

I've got alot of catching up to do, as this week was insanely crazy with family and Thanksgiving. I didn't take as many pictures on Thanksgiving as I would have liked, but I did get one of the gorgeous sunset as we were driving home from yummy food, and I also got one of PIE!!! (because come on, it' s not Thanksgiving without the pie.)

The day after Thanksgiving, we got a call around noon to go into my dad's office. My youngest brother Eli got his mission call and was going to wait until we were all there to open it. He has been called to serve in the London, England Mission!!! Hooray! Yay for Eli! We are so proud of him!!! He reports to the Preston, England MTC on April 10th! *side note: we all guessed where Eli was going to go on his mission. I guessed England... so intuitive I am* Tee hee! :)

And last, but definitely not least... the McIntire family! This week has been so much fun with my mother-in-laws family. It is the first time in about 23 years that they've all been together. As you can see in some of the pictures, they are goofballs, and we love them! :)
From Left to Right: Lori (the best mom-in-law ever), Unlce Brad, Uncle Bart,
Uncle Jerry, Uncle Brady, Chris and Grampy McIntire.

The Siblings from left to right: Lori, Brad, Bart, and Brady

From top left: Brad, Bart, Brady
From bottom left: Lori and Grampy

Is this not the most adorable picture ever? Uncle Brad with Baby Tebbin!

7 comments:

Becca said...

Yay for Eli!

Boo for store-bought pie!

But, yay for Thanksgiving!

Heh heh.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! Tell Eli that is great London what a great place to go on a mission so many wonderful people that already members and to share the gospel with those who don’t have it in there life.

Judy said...

Love this family..... we go way back!

Miranda said...

Oh I love these pictures! It was so fun to see all of them! Congrats on your brothers call, my parents went to England and so did my brother-in-law what a great call!

Bon said...

Happy Turkey day! I sure miss you! Your hair looks so fabulous and I love the color Kat!!

The Lunds said...

Oh my gosh I love the picture of Tebbin in his suit! He's too cute!

Streett's said...

Fun Fun! By the way I LOVE the picture of Tebbin on your sidebar in his church clothes, ADORABLE!!