skip to main |
skip to sidebar

So I'm totally a mommy now. During my pregnancy, I was told that I would cut my hair soon after I had a baby.
I refused to give in... my hair was finally getting soooo long. Then, At about 7 months, Cameron told me he wanted me to cut my hair short, and I mean SHORT!!! He remembered my hair being pixie cut in high school and said I looked 'hot' when my hair was like that. At the time, I didn't think I could cut my hair, because I felt huge and didn't want my face to look even larger with a new 'do'. I told him that once I had the baby,
if I felt like I got down to a decent weight and didn't feel big, that I would consider it. Tebbin has finally gotten to the point where he absolutely LOVES to yank on my hair. I am also paranoid because I find my long strands of hair in his fists and on his feet so often that I'm afraid he is going to get them wrapped around his little fingers or toes. So, here is the final product ***Thank you so much to my talented sister Alison. She did an awesome job*** My hair is short and RED (Again, Cameron loves when my hair is red, so I decided I might as well dye it red since i was cutting it.) I am donating the 16 inches that was cut off to 'Locks of Love'. What do you think?
19 comments:
So cute!! And how lucky are you to be looking so great with such a young baby!
I LOVE IT! You look like a hot mama now.
Cameron's right! It is hot when it's red, boogs!
So so cute! Wish I were as brave...
I love your hair it is so cute and chic!! Completely understand having short hair now. I never thought I would have short hair but it is so much easier to maintain and it does not get everywhere.
SOOOOO CUTE! I love it! That is so fun. I have been trying yo convince myself to cut mine, but Mark likes mine long. The things our husbands get us to do. HA HA At least yours is cute though. I am sick to death of having long hair.
Lookin' good Mommy! I hope that I can get my mother to let me go long enough to stop by and see you and your new little munchkin. Looks like I'll probably miss the Christmas concert. Sad day! But I'll try to stop by and say hello sometime this winter.
I LOVE IT!!!! I so grow mine long and then whack it off soon after having a baby.
Ooh, Eitak, totally cute shortness--perfect for making this a fabulous and stylishly sassy Thanksgiving to remember!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!
I love it! Hope you guys are doing well.
I love it! You definitely can pull off the look. We need to get together again soon, we need to see your baby before he's bigger than Treysen!
Totally stylish and you look super ADORABLE! I didn't know Ali could do hair. How talented is that!!!
I LOVE IT!!!! GO GIRL!
Super cute Katie Lee. Hope you guys are doing great! Your little guy has a CUTE smile.
To cute. Again welcome to motherhood. You will find you will do things different not that you are a mommy. The one thing I found out about being a new mom was eating, haha that became one of the most hardest things to do with a new baby. Nick, I swear, I would feed him before sitting down to eat and He knew it and would start crying. I wanted to cry. Now it is making sure that the Kids have enough food on their plates and then I will dish my food. It makes Bryant mad sometimes. He has gotten to the point now that He will dish after me. Any way I am rambling. Happy Thanksgiving. Love you.
I just re-read my comment. I found an error.
"things different not" should read "things different now".
So cute!! And kudos to you for donating to locks of love!
Ingrid Lott
You look cute with your new hair cut.Your baby is getting so big. I still haven't see him. How is everything going?
That's hot katie!!!
Post a Comment