November 10, 2008

Teen Witch

While my sister Alison was visiting last, Cameron and I were both able to get massages ***If anyone is interested in getting a massage next time she is visiting, let me know... we can schedule a time.*** While Cameron was getting his massage and I was watching the kids, I was delighted to see that 'Teen Witch' was playing on TV. What a gem! my sisters and I used to watch this when we were younger (except maybe Rebecca- she said she wouldn't be caught dead watching it.) I only caught the last 10 minutes or so. I checked my guide to see if it was playing again anytime soon- I found it and recorded it. Yay for DVR.

So Hanna, Sharla and I got together last Monday and watched this show. If you can't tell from the fabulous picture and also the hilarious video clip... this was total 80's. We laughed and laughed... commenting on how much we wanted to be like Louise when we were younger, and how 'cool' their clothes were. sad story, I know. Hope you enjoy! :)

P.s. Hanna and Sharla we need to keep it up... let's find more goodies from our childhood and have a movie watching day at least once a month if not more!
P.p.s. "I took the liberty of Ironing your homework."

10 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

Ha ha, I don't remember ever watching this, but it looks pretty 80's. It must have been RAD.

Unknown said...

I loved "Teen Witch"! Tyson and I talk about it every now and then, and we just laugh about it. So fun!

Bon said...

Oh the memories! "You became a swan, and left me in the duck pond" one of my favorite lines from this movie! HA!

julie said...

Okay, that video clip made me laugh! I always thought that movie was so funny. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

like you know like...Totally Awesome movie dude.
Loved the 80's

Becca said...

Ooh, Ietak. Thank you for dis-associating me with this horrible movie. You can watch the whole top that rap scene on youtube, plus other horrible "musical numbers."

Um, but why aren't you inviting me to the movie watching? I'll watch The Last Unicorn with you guys, or Willow, or something with some substance . . . :)

The Reeder Raiders said...

Katie,
I love the movie and wanted to see it. I will look it up and see if it is still showing. My fav. song is "Popular Girl". Now as for Becca's comment. I think I will watch "The Last Unicorn" tonight or maybe I will put on "Fraggle Rock". I cant decide.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

"Your never going to your sweet sixteen louise!" Have you heard Emitt say it? Way too funny, lets do it at my house next Monday!

Kris said...

oh oh.. or the song "I like boys!"

I'm laughing right out loud sitting here remembering you girls all dancing and singing..."top that..." around your house.

I saw Louise on an episode of Criminal Minds a few weeks ago.
Funny, huh!

Cute Halloween pix of your cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Katy I loved Teen Witch it was the best movie, in fact I was just thinking about it the other day I really want to watch it again. I always wanted the outfits she wore they were so cool. Hey Tell Cameron Hi, I went to school with him and am so glad I found your cute family's blog.