Robert Browning wrote "Grow Old With Me, the Best is Yet to be."- My favorite line of his. I was excited to hear Elder L. Tom Perry quote this famous saying during conference this past month.

Today is our Three Year Anniversary! On November 5, 2005 Cameron and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple. Since then I have experienced the best three years of my life. We have shared hopes, dreams, fears, and sorrows. We have gone through three moves, multiple jobs, purchasing several vehicles, purchasing a home, starting a business, and the birth of our first baby. And yet I know that 'the Best is yet to be"- that I haven't even scraped the surface of the happiness I will experience with Cameron. Being married to him is the sweetest blessing my life has known and I couldn't be more grateful.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart. I love you with all of my heart. "Grow Old with Me, the Best is Yet to Be."
12 comments:
oh that was so sweet! happy anniversary!
Congratulations!! Marriage does get better and better with every year. Happy 3rd anniversary!!
Your anniversary was not on the calendar =( so your card from Aunt Sharon & I will be late.. sorry
Yahoo... November is the best time to get married! Our 8th Anniversary was yesterday and it looks like your wedding day was just as warm and nice as ours was!!! Congrats to you two!
Thats so sweet! I can't believe its been 3 years for you guys!! My anniversary is in 5 days but its only 2 for us! Happy Anniversary!
congrats on your anniversary. I so miss you! I hope you have a great day!
Oh my gosh Katie, this post gave me the chills! Happy anniversary! There are a lot of friends with anniversaries on Nov. 5. I love the pictures, and you just sound so happy! I am so excited to get married, woo hoo!
hey katie!! i think your the only "coonie" i haven't really become "blogg'n" buddies with, so lets get this roll'n girl! 3 years huh... CRAZY!!! we aren't getting any younger are we!
your little guy is adorable! tell cameron i said hi, you guys are so cute
Yeah because of your great choice you now have a beautiful baby! Happy Anniversary, we love you guys! BY the way I am blogging instead of ANTM (couldn't cheat on you) hope your night goes o.k.!
Congrats! I can't believe it has been 3 years
Happy Anniversary! I also LOVE the picture of Tebby Webby in his chile' outfit!
Happy Anniversary! Don't you just love being married? Have a great one! Love your face!
You guys are so cute! Cameron looks so young in those pictures!
Post a Comment