November 04, 2008

Wouldn't You Like to Be a Pepper Too?

Halloween was a blast this year... especially because it was the first year that we had more than just Cameron and I... Tebbin truly has blessed our lives, and we love having a child in our home. The Saturday before Halloween, we went to the annual Coon Halloween Party. It is AMAZING every single year. Our aunt Sharla hosts it, and besides the fabulous decorations that get more elaborate each year, there is always a variety of delectable goodies to please our palates.

I had a lot of fun getting Tebbin dressed up. I had received several gift cards to Target from my baby shower and I couldn't resist the cute Pepper costume. Camerons sister Megan also gave us a glow in the dark skeleton Onesie, so Tebbin got to wear two costumes. He looked adorable (if I do say so myself.) Cameron is not the biggest fan of dressing up, so we compromised with Dr. Pepper shirts so we could all be peppers: "Im a pepper, Your a pepper, he's a pepper, she's a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?"

The night before Halloween we attended our wards trunk or treat followed by a Halloween carnival in the gym. It was great to spend time with our family, friends, and neighbors and see all the adorable costumes everyone had on.

The day of Halloween we hung out at my parents house for the majority of the afternoon and then attended Iona 2nd Wards trunk or treat (it was our first ward after we got married.) Afterwards, we went to Camerons mothers house for her delicious Taco Soup - no one makes taco soup like Lori. It was divine. We ended the night by watching "The Emma Smith Story" with Lori & Dave and called it a night. It was such a relaxing and fun day, and I loved spending time with family.

Check out this video of my nephew Isaac... if you know him, you know this is just another day in the life of Isaac (he is super Y).



0 comments: