October 30, 2008

More amazing Photos

Again, my sister in law Miranda is amazing when it comes to photography (click on her name to see her photography blog.) I love having her so close because I get such cute pictures taken all of the time. These are some of the newborn pictures we got of Tebbin. He was pretty mad that I was putting him on his stomach, so we didn't get as many as we thought we would the first time around. We took more pictures this week and I will post them as soon as we get them. It's still so amazing to me that this little spirit has been entrusted to me. I have loved being a mommy and I am excited to be able to learn and grow from this sweet little boy. Isn't he adorable? Thank you again Miranda!

17 comments:

Mosers said...

I love these photo's .... he is so cute! I especially like the one with your wedding rings on his toes!

Mosers said...

Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
heidibugg@hotmail.com

The King's said...

I love her photos! In fact because of you I am going to get newborn photos taken of Daniel this tuesday. I really like her newborn photos. She does such a good job!
Your little guy is so cute, I really want to come and see him sometime so I will call you!

Becca said...

I love the one of you holding him in your black sweater--you both have such cute expressions on your faces, Boogs.

Devyn said...

he is so cute! great pictures!!

Miranda said...

He is so sweet, I am telling you get over to my house already and get your proofs, so you don't have to cut and paste from my blog. Silly Girl!

April said...

He is so beautiful. I can't believe you are a mama. CONGRATS. Please stay in touch!!!

Kris said...

Soooo adorable. Oh, I can almost feel and smell that cute babyness.
Let me know for sure if you are around, I'd love to see you and your new lil guy! Love ya

Katy said...

So sweet. I also love the one with your rings on his toe!

Leslie and Tyson said...

great photos, you look great!

Shaunie said...

HE IS SUCH A CUTIE!!!

The Lunds said...

I love these pictures! I can't wait till we can see him in person!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!! I love all of your pictures he is so sweet

Bon said...

She did a great job! I love them and can't wait to see him!!

Roylance Rec. Center said...

SO SO SO So cute! I love them...I WANT A BABY! Why do you guys do this to me??? I love you and I am sad you can't come down, but make sure to plan something soon.
Love you
Ali

Joyce said...

Oh Katie, congrats, he is so perfect! I miss Idaho falls so bad! I wish every day that we will move there. It would take a miracle though cuz all my husbands family lives here. Are you on facebook? Say hi to Cam for me!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I'm a pepper, your a pepper ,she's a pepper, he's a pepper, wouldn't you like to be a pepper too? Thanks for getting that stuck in my heed! WE LOVE TUBTEB!!! Miranda did a beautiful job on the pics! The last post wouldn't let me comment, so that is why I posted here!