Tebbin Brent Johnson
Born: October 12, 2008
Time: 5:37 P.M.
Weight: 6 lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 19 1/2 inches 
One Million Dollars!
So Teensy. Yet so adorable.
He already loves his cousins (Dylan your huge man!)
Chub, Chub, Chubby!!! Look at Those cheeks!
Cameron ~ Katie ~ Tebbin ~ Willow
He already loves his cousins (Dylan your huge man!)
Chub, Chub, Chubby!!! Look at Those cheeks!
18 comments:
How cute is he. Congratulations you guys. Finally he came-but definately worth the wait.
He is so cute, and I really don't see chubbiness, just squishiness. He is so sweet, darn I didn't hold him today.
Katie! Congrats! Thats so wonderful! I can't believe so many of our friends are having babies!
Oh Katie he is so perfect and adorable! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him! And man Dylan looks so much like Jamen it is surreal!! He has gotten huge!! Love ya and hope you are feeling great!
He is so cute!!!! I have a gift for you but we have had colds so I'll be waiting a while to come and visit you... hope you are feeling/healing well...Heidi
he is a cutie. Glad everything went good.
Ooh, Kate--he is so adorable and squishable. I can't wait to hold him again. I bet you're loving being a new mama--it's such a special time.
He's so cute! We can't wait to come see him!
very cute little guy! keep the pictures comin! how did you guys come up with his name? ive never heard it before.
Katie Congrats!!! That's so great, and he sure is a cute little fella. I just want to hug and kiss on him. Adorable!!!
Take care babe!
Oh my gosh! It's a little Johnson goblin! I have never been able to figure out how babies can be so ugly and adorable at the same time. Congratulations you two!
So so adorable! I'm glad he finally made his big debut. :) Congratulations!
PS: I've kinda been blogstalking you guys; we'd love for you to read our blog as well--email me at mandi dot barrus at gmail dot com and I'll invite you.
Congrats on the new baby you guys! We are really excited for you. :)
Congrats you guys! He is perfect!
I'm so excited for you guys to be parents. It's the most rewarding thing ever! Cute name. You need to post how to pronounce it phonetically. Love ya!
How cute! I'm so happy for you guys!
What a handsome little boy you have. What a wonderful time this is for you. Congratulations
Congrats! He's SO cute! Call me once you're all settled back in and feel like getting out or having company and we'll do a "play date" with your brand new baby. (Good excuse to get together huh?)
CONGRATULATIONS! It's so much fun!! I am very happy for you and your hubby!! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey
Post a Comment