January 11, 2009

Surfs Up Dude!

So I have an uber- large amount of pictures of him
in this stylish outfit. I just can't help it, he looks so adorable.
(Thank you Miranda & Isaac for the cute cute cute hand-me-downs
that he always gets complimented on.)




He looks balder and balder every day... What happened to all my baby's hair? Stay tuned for my next blog and we will solve this mystery!!!

7 comments:

Bon said...

Oh my chubby little beef cake chuckles. I totally want to squish his pudginess!

Miranda said...

So cute! I love the bare feet and grins, just what I needed to see in these cold dreary winter months!He looks so handsome, it almost makes me want another one, almost...

Neal and Angie said...

So cute! Love these pictures he's getting so big!

April said...

He is just so dang cute. I love these pictures. he is a doll.

The Reeder Raiders said...

He is getting big. Love the outfit. He is handsome in it.

Crazy Livin' said...

kATIE SO CUTE! I loved his smile and then the tounge out...SO CUTE!
Love you Ali

Angie Madsen said...

He is getting so big and cute. I cant wait to see what a stud he turns into.