The drive was long and treacherous but we reached our destination at last. The door swung open silently. The only sound was the now muffled wind racing past the window panes. Suddenly, screams of children locked in their rooms met our ears we took the long creeking steps down to the dungeons below.
As we sat on the old dusty furniture long abandoned, we uncovered the child... the child with the receding hairline. After what seemed like hours we soothed the child into an almost slumber.... and then, the mystery was solved!!! The condition was self inflicted!
Silly Tebbin!!!
9 comments:
Lol!! He is so adorable I just want to pick him up give him a hug and pinch those cute cheeks
OH I just wanted to hold my little Tebby-Teb-a-roo-er. He is SO cute I want to pinch those cheeks...UGAH!
Love you ALi
Oh chunkly needs his Auntie Bonnie to hold him. What a cute lil' guy Katie...have ten more!:) Please come see me with Camereeno and that cute little Tebbin or should I call him Chubbin'?
Eeeeeee! I need to PINCH! Katie--he is the cutest little CHUB! Where did his neck go?
Finley has the same no neck problem. I love that he is rocking himself to sleep. What a cute little Tub Tebs. Gabe will love this post even more than I did.
Stacy did the same thing and when Chris was little he said....Look, she has hair on top and it is blank around her head. He was such a cute little boy....(so was cameron) Love those Johnson kids!
So cute love to see him and all of you
Aunt sharon
Too funny! Mystery solved.
I still can't believe you caught that so perfectly! So funny!
Post a Comment