that picture is adorable! i can't stand it.. i want to hold him and give him loves :) i think we may be coming up there tomorrow to spencer's homecoming. hope to see you there?? i don't know anything about reunion.
Katie, I happened to look at your grandpa Coon's blog, because I saw your name there. I have been looking at the chubby cheeked boy you so beautifully posted on your blog and couldn't put my finger on who he looks like. Well your grandfather helped me figure it out, it is you. He has the same chubby cheeks, that you did when you were a baby. Tebbin is an adorable baby. Keep up the pictures of him. Love you.
Katie Coo......Johnson. We would like to get some pressed 2 impress going on. I checked out your blog for your business and all of your stuff is gone. Did you close up shop or would you still be able to do somethings for me?
You can call me, almost toll-free, at (520) 205 - 1261 or email me back at justinmichelle@hotmail.com. Even a comment on our blog would sufficeth.
Gracias and as the Great Tebbin of Old once said, "It is far better to be Tebbin than to be nothing at all!"
well isn't he just SO CUTE! I love this picture! You are a little slow but I will forgive you this once because I haven't explained this to you... my last name is Luke! Different you may think, I still think so and I get questioned about it all the time. People look at my like I'm crazy, and they really look at my husband like he is crazy, when they ask for a last name and he says LUKE they always say LAST NAME and he just says Luke, my first name is Tyson. Its complicated obviously. I know idea that is was this difficult to have a first name as a last name. I will feel bad for my little boys when they ever get here!
I'm a 25 year old stay at home Mom. On November 5, 2005 I was married to the man of my dreams: Cameron Carl Johnson. I have the two most incredible children any mom could ask for: Tebbin Brent & Willow Kate. With the gospel, my family, and friends my life cannot get any sweeter!
14 comments:
CUTEST EVER!!!
Ooh--his perfectly-shaped, cute lil round head!
katie SO cute. It was good to talk to you today. I love you
Love Ali
that picture is adorable! i can't stand it.. i want to hold him and give him loves :) i think we may be coming up there tomorrow to spencer's homecoming. hope to see you there?? i don't know anything about reunion.
He is so Dang Cute!!!!
Katie,
I happened to look at your grandpa Coon's blog, because I saw your name there. I have been looking at the chubby cheeked boy you so beautifully posted on your blog and couldn't put my finger on who he looks like. Well your grandfather helped me figure it out, it is you. He has the same chubby cheeks, that you did when you were a baby. Tebbin is an adorable baby. Keep up the pictures of him.
Love you.
He is freakishly adorable Kate. Poor guy I hope that he is feeling better tonight!
your little guy is soooo adorable! It was so good to finally see him oh and you to! love ya!!
I love it when they wear pj's like that and you can see their little cute bellies.
Katie Coo......Johnson. We would like to get some pressed 2 impress going on. I checked out your blog for your business and all of your stuff is gone. Did you close up shop or would you still be able to do somethings for me?
You can call me, almost toll-free, at (520) 205 - 1261 or email me back at justinmichelle@hotmail.com. Even a comment on our blog would sufficeth.
Gracias and as the Great Tebbin of Old once said, "It is far better to be Tebbin than to be nothing at all!"
Katie, i know all the sisters and friends and sisters are jelous that i get to spend a lot of time with that fat cute baby tebster
well isn't he just SO CUTE! I love this picture!
You are a little slow but I will forgive you this once because I haven't explained this to you... my last name is Luke! Different you may think, I still think so and I get questioned about it all the time. People look at my like I'm crazy, and they really look at my husband like he is crazy, when they ask for a last name and he says LUKE they always say LAST NAME and he just says Luke, my first name is Tyson. Its complicated obviously. I know idea that is was this difficult to have a first name as a last name. I will feel bad for my little boys when they ever get here!
Love It! Those jammies look adorable!I think the stripes make his cheeks look thinner...maybe not!
Yeah totally love this pic!! Cutie-cutie!! I hope everything is going great! Have a happy day! Lataz~Love always, Kasey
Post a Comment