I'm a little behind. He's been 3 months for about 2 weeks now, but I haven't had the time to post his 3 month pictures! But here they are (He was pretty mad when I tried to put the 2009 glasses on him if you couldn't tell.)
.JPG)
And He got his first Haircut!!! Hooray! He really needed it because he had a mullet going on (see picture below.) Here is the before picture:
And these are pictures while getting his haircut. He was SOOOO good. He just held still the whole time. He didn't really know what to think, but he was so good. And now he has a handsome buzz cut!


You'll get to see some super cute pictures of his buzz cut in future posts. Yay!!!
5 comments:
I love that in the upright positioned pictures you can't see his neck! He is so chubby! And so incredibly handsome! COME SEE ME!! How many times do I have to beg?
Love the buzz...
He does look so cute with his new do! I love that chubby boy!Thanks again for watching the kids last night, I owe ya big time!
Chris and I can't stand his hair cut, it is way too cute. He is a little toe head now.
Boogs,
I would be crying too if someone tried to make me wear those wretched glasses! Hee hee. He's cute as can be!
Hey is sooo cute, Katie. How is it being a mom. I love looking at your blog and watching him grow soo fast.
Post a Comment