January 28, 2009

More PHOTOS

Check out my sweet little Baby Boy & His Baby Blues! Miranda... YOU ROCK!!! Seriously, an amazing photographer. Click to check out her Photo Blog: SweetPeaPhotography!

16 comments:

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are sooooo cute!!! He is such a handsome little boy. You must be loving life.

Steph said...

Oh, I love that hat! Adorable!

~Our Rockabilly Army Lives~ said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG he's soooooo cute@!!I wanna keep him!!! lol

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!! But then again she had a beautiful baby to work with!! I love his smile he is so cute

Bon said...

That Tubby Tebbin needs a giant squeeze from his auntie Bonnie! What a handsome fella!

Becca said...

Ooh, goody! That first one is a keeper, Ietak!

Miranda said...

Just love that chubby boy,thanks for letting me borrow your boy!

MaRiAh said...

Hey katiebug! It is ur cuz mariah a.check out my blog at preteenspirit.blogspot.com!!

Rivka said...

Oh my gosh...that hat is the cutest thing I've ever seen!

dragonlady66 said...

Tebbin is BEAUTIFUL Hes going to be going on a mission be for I meet Him. sad sad sad
LOVE you
Aunt Sharon

Amber said...

OH my gosh he just gets cuter and cuter. Love him!

Abe n Linz said...

cute pics. by the way you may want to fix your profile. I believe your marriage date is off. :)

~~~Chase and Cortney~~~ said...

hey .. we are getting our pics done today by Miranda! i hope they turn out as good as yours

DEBI said...

Katie your baby is soooooo cute. Love Aunt Debi

Mosers said...

Thanks for the comments hun.. can you believe our kids are this old.. it seems like we were just in nursery not too long ago! I enjoy seeing you too.... ask your hubby how many tree's he killed today trying to make my copies at church! LOL

julie said...

Wow - what a cutie! Don't you just love chubby babies? Lilly has been my skinny baby (at least compared to my first two), and I miss that chunk!