You can't go to Soda without seeing as Rebecca would put it "The Worlds only captive geyser". Our Rendezvous at the Renfroes was so much fun!!! We loved seeing the geyser, playing in the snow, and eating Rebeccas Delicious home cooked meals.
Me & Cam in front of the Geyser
Rubeekah & Allen being their gorgeous Selves!
Saturday Morning when I woke up, I remembered that I had left my camera out in our vehicle. I ran out there to make sure it was okay, and that the freezing cold weather didn't affect it. When I opened the car door, I was instantly baffled as to what happened to our tahoe... It looked like someone had thrown up all over the interior. "What did Allen & Cameron do?" was the first thought that came to my head.


The Culprit


The Culprit
And of Course cameron had to bring along the snowmobile. It was alot of fun because he got to give our handsome nephews rides, and we didn't have to walk up the huge sledding hill, which made it ten times more fun. Brigham was so excited that Cameron brought his snowmobile.
What cheeseballs!!!
Tebbin loved the few seconds he got to spend in the snow.

I snapped this gorgeous photo while on top of the sledding hill.

Allen wants you all to come visit! :D
I snapped this gorgeous photo while on top of the sledding hill.
Allen wants you all to come visit! :D
Thank you again Renfroes. We had a FABULOUS TIME!!!
8 comments:
Oh Ietak, such memories. Soda Sprays, indeed.
And I love the homey picture of Allen at the end, with his welcoming grin and winning ways (not to mention the reflection of Cameron in the window, taking a picture).
Love you guys!
Guess Becca was wrong about the world's ONLY captive geyser!!!
Your little one it always DARLING!
Oh that rendezvous at the Renfroes does look like a fun time! I am so glad you were able to go! I miss you already here though! Can't Cameron just get a job here and we can all live by each other!? I would stay here forever if someone else lived here too! It is warm...and the things we could do! Just think about it! HA!:)
Oh my gosh, that sucks! How did you get all the soda out of the car? What a mess! I'm sorry. I love the picture of Tebbin in the snow. So cute. Sounds like you had a great time.
Your little boy is SOOO cute!!!
So you didn't tell me about the gyser that is really cool! And those soda pictures still crack me up, Good thing it was diet...
I've seen that geyeser before! Mac and I go to Soda every once in a while to visit his grandma and cousins. It's a cute town.
I laughed when I saw the pop bottle.. my mom left a few dozen cans in our car when I was little. LOL.. I also have to add.. I grew up in Soda ... and playing in the geyser as a kid in my swimming suit brings back fun memories!
Post a Comment