May 27, 2009

Six & Seven Month Pictures

6 Months! I got this carebear from my baby shower,and I never want to put it down. It's a rattle and a convenient Chew Toy!!! (thank you Grandma Patsy for the cute easter shirt, I love it)

7 Months Old! I am growing out of my clothes so quickly. All of my clothes & jammies are made for 12-18 month olds, but they fit me snugly!!!

I feel like the luckiest mother to have the happiest, jolliest, chubbiest baby ever!!!

10 comments:

The Reeder Raiders said...

He is a doll. they do grow fast. My baby boy is 13 yrs. There are days I want him to still be my baby.

Unknown said...

He is so cute! He seems like such a happy baby!

Bon said...

I am shocked that those gargantuan cheeks of his, let him sit uprightly! HAHAHA! So I just have to tell you that when we had Luke the kids were disappointed and kept saying "darn, he isn't quite as chubby as Tubbin's" So there you have it! They want Lukas to look like chubster!

Katie he is so CUTE! I could never say no to a face like that! You are in for trouble!

The Coonsters said...

What cute grandkids I have. Those pictures are so darn cute a want to just squeeze his little cheeks...oops did I say little!!

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! I can't believe he is 7 months old. Time flies. I hope everything is going well for you all. Take care

Becca said...

Boogs, "jolly" is the perfect word to describehim. Little Chubbin.

Devyn said...

He is a DOLL!!! i can't believe it, i just wanna squeeze him and roll around with him (cuz he looks like he is good at that :) and play with him.. give him hugs and kisses for me!

Rivka said...

We got one of those Care Bears, too. Jack loved it so much we got a couple more. Then Kate came along and we got a couple more. Watch out! They populate!

Happy Spatula said...

I love when I find blogs of people I know! I just saw Tebbin's pictures on Miranda's photo blog, and they are so awesome! I showed some to Clint and we decided they should be used in an ad for something. ha-ha

Joyce said...

I would cry if I saw him in real life because he is sooooo hansome. I miss you too Miss Katie. You are the most high spirited person I have ever met, and still have the Gold medal for that award. Say hi to Cam for me.