The husbands were jealous that we got delectable home cooked Alfredo, while they went to the ward father & son dinner at the church. We then rented "Yes Man" from the Redbox, and finished off the night by cruisin around in Melissas car. Hooray for Girls Night!!!
June 15, 2009
Italian goodness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't know Melissa, but I thought Mare-Bear was the one with the cool car???
The food does look yummy, Boogs. I'm glad your friends are teaching you how to be a proper SAHM. :)
LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A FUN GIRLS NIGHT.
Sounds way fun (and yummy). So. . .recipes??? :D
That all looks so gourmet! You so deserved a ladies night, glad you had fun!
Hey I have been looking for a good recipe for chicken alfredo and the bread sticks looked really good. PLEASE please please, send me the recipies. my email is nlgoogs@gmail.com!
Love you tonz,
I am glad you had such a fun night!!
Sweet divinity surrender your sweet goodness my way! I am in need of some serious taste bud inflammation! :)
mmm..
i'm so hungry all the sudden..
it all looks fantastic!
you need to get some recipes on here and teach us how to whip some of these goods up ;)
Post a Comment