I look forward to this event every year. And as I said last year, we budget about $20 for souveniers, and about $100 for food (Just in Case.) We ended up not using that much, but we came close. Now I need to work out for weeks just to shed the extra weight brought on by all that deep fat fried goodness! I HEART the blackfoot Fair!
The Ferris Wheel... Tebbin stared at this all day!
8 comments:
oh how i miss idaho for many reasons.. and at the top of those reasons has to be the good ole fair! jealous. looks like fun.. but yet.. it never disappoints right?!
I'm totally with you. Fair food is sooooo good!
(And so bad) ;)
Super jell. I would have loved to go and gorg myself on all the delish fair food.
I still have to post our fair pics! Tubbs is so cute Kate. I especially love the pic of him standing in the fridge. For some reason it fits!
That picture on the bottom is just precious! Tebbin is such a cute kid. Glad you had fun at the fair! I didn't make it to the fair this year. Tyson had to go for work and sit at a booth, but other than that we were losers! I missed out!
TOTALLY JEL!
love ya
Sounds like you have been having a lot of fun lately. I can't get over how big Tebbin is. He is so stinkin cute!
so did you eat the deep fried PB&J? I saw that on the news... not sure what to think about it....
Post a Comment