September 14, 2009

Labor Day


What a Fun-Filled Labor Day!~ We loved spending time with family and just RELAXING!!!

Tebbin started the day by playing in the fridge
And Then in the Dryer.

Daddy & Tebbin lounged before the day really began & watched an episode of "King of Queens"

We went to Great Gma & Gpa coons & played out back

Tebbin & Finley loved playing on the fence

The Cutest babies ever: Finley, Dylan, Tebbin, & Molly!


And Finley was filthy by the end of the day!

Gabe on the Tire Swing!

Gabe, Benson & Emmit on the Tire swing!

Haha! Chris Terrill on the Tire Swing!

Then it was off to the Pincocks for More family fun!

Tebbin had a monkey following him around for a while!

And Then Posed for a picture with Piggy!
The best mother in law ever, and two of our favorite uncles. We were so glad Brad & Jerry could spend some time in Idaho!

Hope you all had a FABULOUS Labor Day! Stay tuned for my next post of the Blackfoot Fair!!!

5 comments:

Becca said...

Boogs, I just realized that mollie, Finley, and Dylan will be in the same grade, but not Chubbin!

The picture in the dryer is my favorite--and I love that picture of him on your sidebar with the blue background!

Bon said...

I lurve when you update Kat1 Not often enough! Just keep em' coming! I am so excited to see you too! I can't wait! three weeks!!

Judy said...

Dang cute pics. tebbin is growing up so fast!!!

Krystal said...

That picture with the monkey was pretty good...I'm glad you had a fun Labor Day.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful labor day spending time with the family is the BEST!!