Have you ever been told you LOOK or ACT like a certain celebrity? I just thought it'd be fun to post the few that I have been told throughout my life (well, mostly just since high school.)
#1: My ACT alike: I got told several times that something about the way I acted was reminiscent of Sandra Bullock (I don't see it at all...)

#2: Look Alike: Heather Burns. I think her most famous quote is unfortunately from Miss Congeniality: "Well, my idea of a perfect date would be April 23rd. Because it's not too warm and not too cold, all you need is a light jacket."

#3: Look Alike: Allyson Hannigan: I think her most famous quote is unfortunately "This one time, at band camp."

What do you think?
Sad Story... I just had my husband read this post, and he said "I think you ACT like Allyson Hannigan in American Pie: This one time, at band camp."
4 comments:
#2 definitely! I have never thought about it but seeing it, I see the similarities!
I think they're both pretty on! People always told me I look like Jessica Biel. I don't know.
Why isn't Lindsey Lohan on here? I noticed that you left Lindsey a-Lohan. You look and act JUST LIKE HER on Mean Girls.
:) I am the funniest.
You DO look like them! How fun!
Post a Comment