January 26, 2010

Do you know the muffin man?

While Cameron was out of Town, Tebbin and I just hung out at home. I have been letting him help me a lot with things around the house (cooking / cleaning / laundry) and he LOVES it! I have found I have a lot more patience than I thought I did! :D Here are some photos of us making cinnamon Struessel Cupcakes.
And of course I got a video! He was SO helpful when it came time to put the toppings on!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! I love the video

The Clarks said...

you got me all in the mood for those muffins! =) i love it when kids want to help! it is so fun. those pictures and video are so cute! i love how the video ends perfectly on his fingers in the batter. =) gotta love it.

Devyn said...

LOL love the video! My favorite part is where he shoves his fingers in the muffin batter right at the end! He he he :)

Mandi said...

I laughed out loud at that video. When Tebs started throwing the topping and your reaction was so great, I was like "Wow! She's waaay more patient than I would be!" but then when he picked up the bowl and you were like "you're done!" I thought "that sounds just like me!" Ha. He is so so cute, and I can't believe how fast he's growing up!

Also, word verification: coonessa
lol, it's like a female version of your maiden name.

Becca said...

Hey--the video won't work for me! But the pictures are so cute. That Tebbin is a litte muffin chunk.

Bon said...

Super cute Katie! He is so squish able!

Abe n Linz said...

So adorable! You're little boy is so cute.

Crazy Livin' said...

Cute kat....I am super Jel of your talents in the patient area...maybe when you have 3 you won't be so patient, but I see you still being so sweet and carefree in your parenting. SUPER JEL!
Love ya
Ali

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Oh my sweet little chubbins! What a good little helper. I think you should have got video of him eating the muffin,Teehee!That would have been comical!

Anonymous said...

Cute kid. That's funny stuff when he's pouring that stuff in the cupcake pan. I laughed pretty hard.

Analú acessórios femininos said...

Hi I am from Brazil and fabric flowers on orders if you want to follow me and order are quite beautiful ... for parties, weddings, loved your blog ... add me i will ...