January 21, 2010

Pictures of Christmas!!!

I know it's late... but here are a lot of pics from Christmas!!!

Coon Grandkids at the annual anderson/coon Christmas Party!

Uncle Ken sportin the sweater and headband my mom made for my sisters "ugly Christmas sweater party!"

Tebbin loved Playing on Pops & Teresas Stairs at the annual PJ party the Saturday before Christmas!

Grumpy Tebbin!

Isaac, Alivia, and Lexi

The week of Christmas, sportin' the santa hat!

Christmas Sunday

Christmas Morning- He loved his sit n' spin.

Daddy was tired- tebbin woke us up at 5:30 for presents

Christmas morning family photo

Christmas morning crepes at the parents house... Mmmmm!

So matchy-matchy!

We got to talk to Eli- he called from his mission in London!

Later at Pincock home. we trapped tebbin in Mr. Potato Head packaging

To and from places on Christmas. Tebbin loves his hat/scarf/glove combo from the Ashtons! I love my little blue eyed boy!!!

6 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

my cute litlee tub tebbs! Who could want anything but loves from that chubby baby! Love the post Kate!

Abe n Linz said...

I think I want to purchase a little cute boy in a box :)

Bon said...

Oh Chubbins...my lil' midgee is getting so big. In every way! Tehe! Miss you. Now start planning ours girls trip so we can party hardy!

The Clarks said...

i love the matching jamies! =) and oh my gosh, let me say everett has grown up A LOT since the last time i saw him! weird! =) and i can't believe eli is on a mission. dang! say hello to your family. =)

p.s. LOVE the last picture of tebbin. gorgeous eyes!

Becca said...

I love that first picture fo all the cousins and the one of Mom and Dad making crepes--will you email some of those pix to me?

And I luuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrve Christmas pictures in January :). Only 11 months till next Christmas!

Anonymous said...

add me as your friend ? [jojo]