January 24, 2011

Ashton to the Isaac!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful Friend and Neighbor!!! I know how much you LOVE when people take pictures of you, so I just had to put a few on here that I've collected.


Practically a professional Drummer!


The Haunted Mill 2009


Doesn't he look so enthused?


I swear I get the same look when I actually catch him LOOKING at the camera! The Look says "I am soooo excited you are taking a picture of me."


I had to get a picture of his beautiful wife on here, because she just Rocks! We love you Mary!


And of course, I had to add a tribute!!! Hope you had a great Birthday Isaac!!!

6 comments:

Becca said...

How come you don't look pregnant in that birthday video tribute?

Happy birthday, husband of Mare-Bear.

Unknown said...

Wow!! That was amazing.

Abe n Linz said...

Lol! Only you Katie!! Love the video.

Katy said...

Katie you are awesome! I am sure Isaac appreciated it and was thoroughly embarrassed! He he he.

The Stones said...

Only you could do a video like that and not look ridiculous! I bet Issac loved this post. Also, you are so skinny, not fair!I won't hate you for it since you're my friend. =) Hopefully we can all get together soon!

NatureGirl said...

Katie...SO weird! I have been following Drab to Fab for quite a long time...and then POOF today...there you were. I had no idea these were your sisters! Such a small world...Aunt Leslie