March 02, 2011

Cookie Monster

So.... In the middle of January, I was cleaning, and finally decided to throw out all the cookies/treats/candy that had been sitting there since the holidays. A WHOLE TIN of deliciousness, but the cookies were now hard and getting stale.

I moved the garbage can out of the kitchen so I could sweep the kitchen floor and I hear Tebbin say "Mommy.... COOKIES!!!" I ran in the living room and told him those cookies were yucky, and that we don't play in the garbage. He said okay, and wandered away. I was almost done cleaning the kitchen when I realized Tebbin was being awfully quiet. I looked in the living room and this is what I saw:


I looked down the Hallway, and when Tebbin saw me, he said "Yummy mommy, cookies.... Mmmmmmm!"

I totally let him eat the whole cookie!

3 comments:

Becca said...

ew.

Bon said...

SHOCKER....ok not really shocking since that cute,chubby, cherub LURVES food almost as much as he auntie Bonnie!

The Stones said...

This post put my OCD in overdrive! Silly kid!