On March 23, 2011, we found out we are having a baby GIRL!!! (Well, they said they are 90% sure it's a girl, so lets hope she doesn't decide to change her gender on us.) I stopped by the store on the way home to get Tebbin a pink balloon for the occasion. I don't think he understood what we were excited about, he was just happy that he got a balloon!

And here is my 6 month picture... officially starting my 3rd trimester. It's gone by so fast, I can't believe in three months she will be here.
We have decided on the name Willow Kate Johnson (I know, different, but we love it.) I don't even know what to do with a little girl, but I know I will love her so much!
9 comments:
whoa! katie!! that is so awesome!! congratulations, girl!! i had no idea. girls rock, you'll have fun. =) p.s. you look just gorgeous!
Oh Boogity . . . oooways leaving comments on my blog whenyou have just posted (it's okay, I do the same thing).
Looking so skinny, boogs! Good idea with the balloon.
You look great! Congrats on a girl!
Yay! Girls are so much fun you'll love it. Congrats!!
I love the name. You look great. Girls are so fun! Congrats!
Okay, so I never even say a post announcing that you are pregnant again! Congratulations! That is awesome. I love the name. Oh, you will have so much fun with a little Katie running around. Hee Hee You look awesome!
Congrats! That's so exciting.
Congrats Katie!! You look so stinkin' cute!
Oh my heck you are so dang cute! Congratulations!! I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment