May 11, 2011

Easter 2011

We had such a blast this Easter! Tebbin was excited for the Easter Egg Hunt (If you can't tell by his huge grin!)
He only got 4 Eggs (because about the 3rd egg he realized they were full of Candy, so he stopped looking for eggs and started opening the ones he had.)

Tebbin loves being able to spend time with his cousins! He asks almost every day to go to their house.

Easter Morning & Tebbins GHETTO Easter "Basket" - he absolutely LOVED it!!!

Daddy was taking too long to wake up, so Tebs and I colored some Easter Pictures!

Our Easter Sunday Pictures - Getting ready to head off to Church!


That night we read 3 Nephi Chapter 8 (completely coincidental, it just happened to be the next chapter in our daily scripture study.) It is the chapter in the Book of Mormon when darkness falls on the American Continent for 3 days... Christ had just been crucified on the other side of the world, and the promises made by prophets on this side of the world were being fulfilled.

I can't imagine the feelings they must have felt. So many had looked forward to this day ever since prophets first testified. Ever since the star had appeared over 30 years ago. To know that the Savior had just atoned for the sins of the world, would be a staggering experience. I am so grateful that I have been blessed with the sacrifice Christ made for me! I hope we all felt his love this Easter!

0 comments: