February 15, 2012

First Annual Valenbots

Thanks to my sister Rebecca, we decided to pick up a tradition her family started up a few years back. Behold, the Valenbots.  To see all EIGHT fun years of their valenbots click RENFROE VALENBOTS!!!
 
First ever Johnson Valenbots
CamBot 2012
KatBot 2012. (tebbin took this pic so it's quite blurry!)
TebBot 2012
WillBot 2012. She was mad for a few minutes.

Theres my smile!!!

We all agreed that daddy made the best valenbot.  Tebs carried this guy around for DAYS!!!

No where near as creative as the Renfores Valenbot Extravanganza, but we had so much fun doing our first annual Valenbots and look forward to doing it every year from now on!!!  Thanks again Renfores for the great new Tradition!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yes! I didn't know you did this Ietak, you should have sent me a link to this post.

I love the sad picture of Willow the most, and I think Cameron wins the prize for my favorite robot . . . THIS year.

Savanah Jo said...

These are so cute, Katie!! Your kids are growing so fast and are SO adorable!! Love you all :)