February 01, 2012

Willow: 6 & 7 Months

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is 7 MONTHS OLD!!!  it seems like I JUST had her!  She has been such a happiness in my life.  Heres my 6 & 7 month photos of her!
She LOVES her Johnny Jump up (It's actually Camerons from when he was a baby!)


After a while she got pretty mad that I kept taking pictures!

And her 7 month photos!  Her hair is getting so long, I could help but curl it! (and she's already had 2 hair cuts since she was born)


Picking up the flower





I wonder what this smells like?
I wonder what this tastes like?
My beautiful girl!
She really is such a light in our lives.  We thought Tebbin was a pretty good baby, but she is an ANGEL in comparison.  Always happy, always laughing, and such a sweet disposition!  I love being her mommy!

4 comments:

Savanah Jo said...

She is SO adorable, Katie! I can't even stand it!! I love your kids so much and I'm glad I get to be their aunt. You are such a good mommy. <3 you!

Abe n Linz said...

What a cutie-pa-tutie!

Becca said...

Katie, she is a DOLL. I love the 6 Months sign on her johnny jump up. And I love her chubby arms and BIG HEAD. I can spot big-headed kids a mile away . . .

Bon said...

She is so so cute Katie! I love this post!