December 25, 2007

The Best Husband Ever



Merry Christmas Everyone! I just had to get on and tell all y'all that I have the best husband ever. I have included some pictures of the fantastic things he bought/made for me. He got me a storage tower for my scrapbooking stuff and some coconut lime verbana bath stuff. He bought me a gorgeous heart shaped necklace that I am displaying for you in the first picture. (the cute vest I am wearing was from my awesome sister Bonnie-don't be jealous.) I almost started crying when I uncovered the gift he has been working so hard on for the past few weeks at his dad's house. It is a chest with an upholstered lid for the bottom of our bed. It is GORGEOUS!!! (the pictures do not do it justice.) He did such a good job!

I hope that we all remember the true meaning of Christmas. Presents are great and all, but it's really about Christ, and about Family. I am so blessed to be born into a family of goodly parents, a family that raised me in the gospel. I am forever grateful to my heavenly father for leading me to such a righteous husband that honors his priesthood and loves me. I also feel blessed to have found a home so close to most of my family and Cameron's family. We love spending time with them, and our hearts are with those that are not close to us. May your holidays be merry, and may we remember the true meaning of Christmas!

5 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Cameron and his dad did such a good job on that chest, I LOOVVE IIITTT! We all need to go sledding when Ali gets here!

The King's said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! That is so awesome that Cameron built you a chest! I will have to see it sometime. We are going to call you this week to go and try Sushi (hope you are excited!)

Becca said...

Cameron, I am impressed with your woodworking skills. Girls always go for the boys with skills. Have you been practicing with nunchuks?

Roylance Rec. Center said...

YEAH! Kat-ly You are spoiled but you should be....get all the spoiling you can before you have kids.
Love ya
Ali

Bon said...

I totally can't wait either Katie! I am so excited I can't even tell you- finally all my friends can meet you guys! Love ya to pieces
and miss ya like crazy
Bonnie

P.S. time to update again-ha

And also I love all your Christmas stuff- thanks for spoiling me, and I am glad Cameron spoiled you!